Friday 8 August 2014

AUGUST WISH LIST: FASHION



This is by far my most favourite thing I've seen on the net in the month of August. I love how all the Autumn fashion is coming into stock on the websites. I've been lusting over a fur coat now for nearly a whole year. I just want one to wrap up in and add to my collection of coats. This one by River Island retails in at a hefty £100.00, it's a lot. It looks so soft and luxurious though, it makes me far too excited. When I get a job maybe I'll cave in to making the purchase...


Now I'm not the one to be looking at trousers... However, I have an interview coming up and I'm really loving Dorothy Perkins at the moment for the more smarter things we need in life. I wanted some black trousers anyway for this interview and then I stumbled upon this pair from Dorothy Perkins for £24.00, I must add, I did not buy these, insert massively sad face here. I am not so confident when it comes to bold patterns but these are just stunning. I really hope I can get my hands on a pair of these before they sell out. 


I am so into hats right now but I have no confidence to wear one. I don't know why it's just a hat after all? Something that goes on your head, right? I feel like if I was in London I'd strut down the street wearing one but where I live, a small little town it's just not fitting. Maybe I'll get a little more confidence in the winter to go and purchase one and stomp around the streets in it, who knows! I really like this bowler hat from New Look though that comes in at £14.99.


Another item from New Look is this yellow top at £12.99. I love New Look for their prices and quality. I'm not really a big fan of their jeans however I love their tops and think their prices are great. I'm also a fan of their shoes too. However, I was in the store local to me today, I saw a yellow top and thought how beautiful is that! I left it though, as I was thinking what I've seen this month and loved I thought of that top! I looked online and found this scalloped one instead which I find way more pretty and cutesy, which is very much the kind of style I love. I'm dreaming of this yellow top and the Dorothy Perkins trousers with the fur coat, my insides are excited thinking about that concoction.


I've been wanting a pair of these style boots ever since I saw Topshop do some 2 years ago. I was amazed when I found these on Boohoo were discounted for a short time, normally they are £18.00. They only have size 8's left though and that makes me want to cry. I really hope they get extra stock of these because they are gorgeous.


This is so simple and this summer I've just been loving simple tops. I think this is why this jumper caught my eye from New Look at £12.99. I find that the fitting of it looks very flattering and I love the colour. I'll probably be picking this up as we head into the colder months of Autumn.


I am absolutely, well and truly, utterly obsessed with this colour. I adore it. It's been my favourite colour of the summer and anything this colour I have been instantly drawn too. It's just lush and I love it, eeee. This bag is new season from River Island and it retails in at £30.00. It looks to be the perfect size and River Island do bags so well. They're always structured and for me that's a big thing that matters when looking for a bag. I don't like saggy bags, this is definitely on my NEED to gets. 

CAGED BODY

Underwear is a big love of mine... If you are a prude look away now because this is something I definitely want to buy. The next best thing is that it's £22.00, from ASOS. I couldn't believe the price for this gorgeous number. I'm always looking at pretty underwear, it's one of my favourites to buy. Underwear may be discussed a lot on this blog because it's just way too pretty.

BOXY PINEAPPLE AND FLAMINGO PLAYSUIT

I saw this first on Helen from melonlady I definitely wanted to know where it was from, I found it on Oh My Love London I thought I was going to be making the purchase then and there but I saw the price tag...This comes in at £38.00. Some people may think that's cheap but to be honest for what it is, a polyester playsuit, I really don't believe it's worth the money... I do absolutely love it though, the prices makes me quite sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment