Saturday 16 August 2014

LOSING SLEEP

Totally not laid awake at nearly 2am mulling over life and continuously refreshing social media... I mean who does that? I thought I'd just spill all my thoughts out here, now. I'm kind of tired but you know when you feel too lonely to sleep, me right now.

Isn't it strange how we're in this world full of people and we can still feel lonely. Obviously it's nearly 2am as I'm writing this and everyone is asleep so I'm bound to feel lonely. Isn't it strange though that whilst everyone is sound asleep anything could be happening right outside our windows? I'm definitely thinking into things too much tonight. 

Tonight is one of those 'what if' nights. What if I saw myself through someone else's eyes, would I think I was beautiful? What if I'd met with that boy and gone on a date? What if I'd have stayed on at uni? You know just random stuff a girl ponders about. The big thing here is though, those things can't happen and can't be changed so why am I laid here losing sleep over things like this.

With that said and no rain being music to my ears it's probably time I go and moan somewhere else about being lonely. Maybe I'll just go to sleep who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment