Tuesday 12 August 2014

HONESTY HOUR #8: IT'S OKAY TO CRY


You know when things just all build up into one big mess in your head and it just comes crashing down in the form of tears. That was me, yesterday. I felt like I'd been shouted at, silly I know, but that on top of everything else building up in my head meant I headed for a breakdown of crying... The main reason, I felt like a failure, I know I'm far from it.

With that aside I just want to say it's okay to cry every now and then. There's totally nothing wrong with it. Do it. It's good for you. Let it all go, everything that you've built up inside just let it out of your system and that's it really, move on. It's hard to be sane and deal with lives everyday things when you have things building up inside you or you will undoubtedly breakdown into fits of tears anywhere. This could be over someone speaking to you in a way you dislike too, as I found out yesterday, ha!

So many people think they're weak if they cry and that's far from true. I honestly believe it's healthy. Find something that's going to help you cry and once you are, just cry it all out. We hold so much in that it takes such a strain on us and it all comes rushing out at once and we make ourselves feel worse by doing this. If you're anything like me though you'll carry on doing this. In perspective all I'm trying to say here is cry whenever you need too and don't be afraid of that because it's perfectly normal to cry.

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY: HONESTY HOUR #7: MOTIVATION

No comments:

Post a Comment