Wednesday 6 August 2014

MY PINTEREST: PART 1

I've tried to write this post so many times. At first I was doing my images a certain way to show you the best of my Pinterest and then I gave up on that idea. Next, I was making a bit of collage of the posts I like the most from each board. Whichever way I did it I thought this post is going to become way too long! I have 25 Pinterest boards so showing you them all would be quite a post. I love little things in each board so to pick my top 5 boards could be quite a task also. Here I am writing this again, thinking of a way to demonstrate the creativity of Pinterest. I'm just gonna dive straight into it this time.

DISCLAIMER: All of these posts have been found on Pinterest and I take no credit to owning any of the images displayed.
These posts are some of my favourite from my 'THINGS TO LIVE BY' board. I love looking at this board and reading through on a day that I don't feel so motivated or I'm feeling a bit down. It soon perks me up and I believe my worth here on earth is just as much as everybody else around. I believe Pinterest is fantastic for a pick me up.

These posts belong to my 'LOVE' board. How creative, such a creative name. Simple but effective, huh? I love beards, my boyfriend has a beard they're so dreamy. The rest of the posts just speak to me a lot and have stuck with me.

These are under my board named 'SKIN'. This board just contains pretty tattoos that I absolutely adore. I've always wanted a tattoo since I was around 16. I've been far too concerned about how it will affect a career though. It's 2014, why ever we're still worrying about that is beyond me.

'PUGS', if you know me well enough you'd know that these are my absolute favourites so I obviously had to have a board dedicated to these cute little guys. When I'm older I would own so many of these if I could they're way too beautiful. Just look at their little wrinkles and squished up faces, eeeeee.

I am such a big feminist. This board named 'FEMINISM' is where I am able to express all my feminist thoughts freely. There's not much to be said about this board apart from gender equality really should be present in 2014 but, it's really not.

The best thing to do here is split this whole 'MY PINTEREST' into a series. So look out for the second part of these posts soon!

Do you guys have Pinterest?

3 comments:

  1. THAT PUG ON THE DUMBO TOY, OH MY GOODNESS! I am in love.
    Laura | KUWB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good site you’ve got here.. It’s hard to find excellent writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!
    latest styles for women clothing

    ReplyDelete