Tuesday 24 June 2014

CURRENT FAVOURITES: NAIL POLISH

So as we've been having the loveliest of weather recently I thought a post on what I've been putting on my nails may be of some use to somebody somewhere. I know I'll probably write this post and the sunny weather won't be so sunny... I live in England, nothing more is to be expected. The heats still up around the 20C mark but it's cloudy. Who said you can't have bright nails on cloudy days? Not me.

MODELS OWN HYPERGELS NAIL POLISH IN PINK VENEER//SUPEDRUG/BOOTS//£5.00

The first nail polish is by Models Own in Pink Veneer. I was looking for a baby pink with this polish but when I bought it and put it on my nails it came out way brighter than I'd hoped. I do love wearing it but with it being a brighter pink I'm kind of disappointed with it. However, I can imagine this being lovely to show off a tan. Being the palest person ever I feel it makes my hands look a little more darker than what they actually are which is always nice!

ESSIE NAIL POLISH MINT CANDY APPLE//SUPERDRUG/BOOTS//£7.99

Here's the second nail polish by Essie this one is in Mint Candy Apple. I love the Essie nail polish brushes they seem to be so chunky and cover the whole nail. This is so helpful so you don't have to keep going back to the same nail to fully cover it. I adore the colour of this one. I was looking for a mint colour and this is super! I'm into pastels as you may be able to tell ha. I got this bad boy on a 3 for 2 offer, I would not, personally, go out of my way to spend £7.99 on nail polish if it was a normal day.

NYC EXPERT LAST NAIL POLISH LAVENDER CUPCAKES 257/SUPERDRUG//£2.49

This is the perfect lilac colour by NYC in Lavenders Cupcakes, I love it. On the nails it looks so girly and cute. I find these NYC nail polishes last a while on the nails. This is a great thing as they come in it £2.49 which is a bargain if the polish is going to last. I like to put this one on when I'm planning on painting flowers onto my nails. These NYC polishes come in so many different shades which is great as they're so cheap. 

RIMMEL 60 SECONDS RITA ORA NAIL POLISH IN PILLOW TALK//BOOTS/SUPERDRUG//£3.69

I am such a fan of Rita Ora and got way too excited when she announced she was going to be bringing out a Rimmel collection. So I was wanting to try one of these Rimmel Nail Polishes for quite a while. I picked up the colour Pillow Talk, this one is a baby blue colour with a bit of shimmer to it. I absolutely adore it, the Rita Ora collection has some great pastel shades on offer if you're interested in grabbing one! Also, as it says it is meant to dry in 60 seconds I can inform you that it really doesn't take that long on a whole to dry. We all love to get on with life after we've painted our nails!

What colours are you loving wearing on your nails at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment