Monday 9 June 2014

MAY FAVOURITES: FASHION

This one comes a bit late, it's been in my drafts for the most of June ready to be shared with you all! I had no time to edit it on the laptop. It's been a rather hectic couple of weeks, more to come on that soon. For now though here are my fashion favourites for the month of May! Hopefully I shall be sharing some more fashion favourites with you next month!

FLORAL KIMONO//H&M//£12.99 (not displayed on website)

Above is a floral kimono from H&M. I was wanting a kimono for ages, I walked into H&M and there I saw this beauty! I really love the fit of this, it hangs lovely and compliments a basic outfit. I think the floral pink pattern is what sold me though. I had to have it! I'm sure it was around £12.99. It's not featured on the website but you may be able to hunt it down in store. I loved this so much with my outfits I had to go ahead and get a sheer black one to wear with my more patterned outfits. The floral one is perfect for summer as it's very lightweight material and keeps you cool.

DRESS//H&M//£12.99

I love these little dresses with the buttons up the back. This one is from a H&M it was £12.99. I saw it and fell in love. H&M have lots of nice dresses in at the minute. The buttons on this dress up the back are so small and delicate, they give a really girly feel. The print is so cute and this is yet another piece that would be great in summer with it's airy feel. It's super soft material! It makes me look very booby, if that's a turn off for you I'd be sure to try this on before making the purchase. 

STRIPED TEE//ZARA//£7.99

This striped tee from Zara is such amazing quality. It's super soft this is probably due to it being organic cotton, it's just lovely. It makes me very happy wearing it. I love to wear this with my mom jeans. The fit of this t-shirt is perfect too. I really wasn't sure whether or not I'd be into this but one things for sure, it's one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe right now! 

MOM JEANS//TOPSHOP//£40.00

When Mom jeans came out I really didn't have a liking for them. However, I tried these ones on in Topshop. I love the wash they have, they look so vintage. The fit was very tight at first even when I went a size up. After a couple of hours of wearing them though they fit lovely. I've been wearing these mainly with bright cropped halter neck vests. I'm definitely looking to get another pair of Topshop Mom jeans. 

YELLOW FLORAL DRESS//PRIMARK//£8.00 (not displayed on website)

This is a very recent buy from Primark at a bargain of £8.00. This yellow dress on me comes to my knees/just below my knees. I've not really got chance to wear it properly yet. I wanted to feature it though because I cannot wait to wear it! I've being eyeing it up for a very long time. I was sceptical about making this purchase because I wasn't too sure how this would hang on my body as it's a very floaty dress. I'm a bigger breasted gal so I was a bit conscious. When I got home and tried it on I realised I was right to shy away. However, I tried it on with a black studded belt and my boyfriend and best friend managed to talk me into keeping it. I really don't think it suits me, personally, hanging loosely. A belt is much preferred.

No comments:

Post a Comment