Tuesday 24 June 2014

OOTD #1

BLACK RINSE JAMIE JEANS//TOPSHOP//£40.00

This was just a quick outfit I threw together, I wasn't going anywhere. I did however want to get dressed and look presentable as my boyfriend was coming round. So here I am sporting black Jamie jeans from Topshop. These set me back £38.00. They're so comfy and a great fit that they're worth it.

LEAPORD PRINT SHEER SHIRT//PRIMARK//£5.00 (not displayed on website)

This photo captures my inner sass! Weve all got the inner diva who is fighting to come out. I adore lepord print, I've no idea why. Maybe I was a feisty feline in my past life who knows! I like to think I was something fierce. Anyway, this is a blouse from Primark. I don't think they have it anymore as I grabbed this on sale for a bargain price of £5.00.

COAT//H&M//£35.00 (not displayed on website/alternative)
BOWLER BAG//ASOS//£19.00?

Now it was a little colder the day I threw this outfit together. If I were to have gone out I'd have slung my coat on from H&M, I think this came in at around the £35.00 mark, I'm wanting to say. I absolutly love this coat, the fit is gorgeous. I have a problem with coats adding a stone to my appearance this one doesn't do this, praise! My bag is my everyday bag. Its a bowler bag from ASOS. I believe I got this for around £25.00. I am such a bag snob, I know what I want with the bag I have. It has to have organisation as in compartments so I know where my goods are. More to come on my bag soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment