Friday 13 June 2014

DAY IN THE LIFE OF VANESSA

It's not known on here that I am such a massive fan of One Direction. The obsession has kind of died down now since when I was 16 but it's still there. I've met them, and seen them 4 times in concert. So I obviously wanted to share my experience at the Etihad seeing One Direction with you all. The day wasn't that exciting, minus seeing One Direction, it was just really busy.

ONE DIRECTION TICKETS

Firstly me and my boyfriend, James, travelled to Sheffield where we'd catch the coach to Manchester Etihad Stadium and then we'd also get the coach back and stay in Sheffield for the night. James is not a One Direction fan at all, he didn't have much choice in coming, ha! I'm joking, I did ask him and he said he'd like to come. We got to our hotel in Sheffield about 12:30pm and I had 1 and a half hours to get ready, I did it yay. We then departed from the bus interchange and arrived at Manchester Etihad at about 5pm, there was so much traffic on the way to Manchester.

ME AND JAMES
VIEWS ON THE WAY TO MANCHESTER



















The price of things at concerts are ridiculous! Who can complain about the £3.00 chips though I was starving. Below is the picture I took when we sat down, we had a good view in block 104! I had such a bad headache but it was totally all worth it!

THE STADIUM AND JAMES

Now for the photos of One Direction, yay.





No comments:

Post a Comment