Sunday 22 June 2014

FAVOURITE QUOTES

I found all of these quotes whilst looking through my Pinterest boards for my favourites. Some have stuck with me but others I've stumbled upon again. I've either admired the beauty of the words or some just say it so simply I couldn't put it better myself, ha! If you'd like to follow me on Pinterest you can do so by finding me here or my username is vanessalx


I honestly believe this speaks for itself. Time heals everything, I can promise that. I've experienced time healing before and I'm so grateful I waited things out and continued to hope. One day things will always get better. I think you have to have bad days in order to appreciate the good days.


The best kind of love in my opinion is when you don't know it's going to hit you like it does. I was never looking for the relationship I'm currently in and it was such a random time that it happened. I think it's fate that me and my boyfriend came together. I may blog about how we met one day soon, ha! I was really not expecting to meet him though or even fall in love with him but I have done and he's the greatest.


This is kind of self explanatory as why it's one of my favourites. I guess this is kind of just saying don't have a care in the world what peoples opinions are of what you're planning to do. This is so relevant right now to me. I've currently only just dropped out of uni and I'm getting thrown peoples opinions on what I should do with my life left, right and centre. It is fairly annoying sometimes they have my best interest at heart but, I get somebody asking me near enough every day. Maybe I'll do a post on my uni experience for those interested.


This is a quote that has stuck with me ever since I've read it. I love it, so simple and straight to the point. I've been through some hard stuff in my 19 years and this helps me to continue no matter what's in the future. Without the rain or bad things there will be no flowers or great things to come. 


This is also highly relevant at the moment. I'm having some ongoing issues in my life with certain people. I know they think they've done nothing wrong and I know they have. They got annoyed when I told them the truth about how I feel about their behaviour but like this says, just be careful of your actions. 


This applies to so many people, boys and girls. People are so quick to judge who they are by physical characteristics and it's so wrong. There are so many beautiful people all different weights, heights, ages and even hair colour. Appearance does not account to define your beauty it is all about your memories, your personality, the way you are and I could not agree more with these words above. 


Life is beautiful. I think people forget how beautiful life is. Sometimes I'm just walking along and I glance at the sky and I think just how beautiful this world is we live in. I'm sounding like such a preacher now with the post above and this but it's all about the little things in life. The birds tweeting makes me so happy, the sound of rain, the sky, the scenery we have. I honestly believe earth is so beautiful and sometimes we forget that when we're caught up in our own problems.


This is totally my favourite thing ever. I saw this whilst I was living at uni with my best friend and we adore this one. She told me Kate Nash apparently said this! I love it. It totally captures my personality, I like to believe I'm a badass bitch ha! This is definitely one to remember when you're not feeling too confident about those around you. This is another which has stuck with me it's just too fabulous to forget.


This one means so much to me. I've suffered with anxiety and I still do but it's controlled by medication as some of you may know. However, I always remind myself when I have one of those days where I feel really anxious that I will be okay. I have to do this to keep myself sane, I was in such a bad place this time last year and I was fastly losing hope. I never want to go back there again and sometimes I get so scared I will. 

What are your favourite quotes?

No comments:

Post a Comment