Monday 7 July 2014

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY


As it's mine and my boyfriends one year anniversary I wanted to write a post on how we met. I've said before I believe fate brought us together because it was just too much of a coincidence that we started talking. I am so thankful we did. As with most relationships now, it began online.

He first replied to one of my tweets on twitter. We began talking. We met 5 days later. He had no idea I was from the same place as him. That's why it seems so strange that he replied to me, the chances are so slim. That's what makes me think fate brought us together. When he came to my rescue, I say that because my hope was fading in my battle with anxiety, I was so happy. It felt like he was brought to me so I could believe again.

James is my first boyfriend, we got together officially on the 5th of July 2013. I was 18 and he was 19. I was always worried nobody would ever want me, ha! Such a silly thing to worry about. James' best friend is also the boyfriend of one of my really amazing friends. That also seemed so strange. So many things were a coincidence.

When we met in my local park we spent 6 hours non-stop talking. I was constantly laughing, I felt so comfortable. It's weird but I never really got that nervous when I was going to meet him. I've had chances to meet someone in the past but I knew we wouldn't get on so I never took the opportunity however, with James it was different. I sort of knew we'd get on and we did. 


So that's really how we met. I love hearing peoples stories of how they met so thought I'd share mine. I don't know how interesting it is for people but I hope you enjoy it!

Have you experienced fate?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 1 year! Lovely story of how you met :)
    xx

    http://missemr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Great blog my lovely :))) xxxx

      Delete