Sunday 20 July 2014

SUNDAYS THOUGHTS AND REFLECTION

ALL PHOTOS TAKEN BY ME FROM MY INSTAGRAM

So I'm here on my bed just realising what day it is. A Sunday. I've just read a lot of thoughts going down my bloglovin of bloggers pondering over where they are in life. I guess Sunday is the end of a week so it's a great time to reflect. I'm not happy with where I am right now. As it happens other people aren't happy with where I am either. University drop out, shock horror. Many people are trying to live their lives through me. I've never felt like such a disappointment for people though. You know the funny thing is, I really do not care...

As selfish as it sounds, I care about me and my happiness. Is that so wrong? I have to live with myself, other people don't. The people who happen to be disappointed in me will get over it. My happiness is my main focus point in life. It's something I wish to maintain. I don't think happiness is a permanent emotional state, I think it's a feeling. Everyone who is disappointed in me wants me to have a better life for myself. A better life money wise? What about my happiness? My mentality in life is much more important to me than money and how successful I am in a career...

Here's to a Sunday rambling. Rambling and reflection. I honestly just felt like laying here and spilling my inner thoughts. I have blog posts lined up ready to be published but as I read through blog posts I got inspired. I always wonder where I'll be in years to come. I hope it's somewhere where I'm happy and feel calm and settled. 

How has your week been?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment