Monday 21 July 2014

MORNING ROUTINE

I'm not at all too sure how this post is going to go down on here. I know these posts can be a bit boring. For those of you who are actually interested in what I get up to in my mornings though, stick with it and you shall shortly find out!


I am usually waking up anywhere between 9am-11amish. It's usually the earlier of the two. However, 11:18am this day! I'm a lazy girl, ha. Here's where I check my texts and also what's going off on various different social media sites. I usually have my baths in the evenings so I get straight into brushing my hair once I've climbed on out of bed.


I use the orange Tangle Teezer to get through my super thick hair, boooooo. My face is also looking very naked on the photo above. Not too sure what you all are going to think. However I'm a confident girl without my make-up so I'm not too phased. 


Next I go onto my make up. Here's my everyday make up I use, you can also read a post about this here, for more detail.


And here's me with my make up on my face, taddahhhh.


Sorting my luscious locks out next, I use this term loosely and very sarcastically. They're definitely not luscious, my hair is more like a big mane.


Here's my hair finished and standing in all its glory. I just added a few curls!


Then I'm dressed and ready for action! Checked shirt is my boyfriends, it's from Primark but I'm guessing it was quite a while ago. My cropped halter neck cami top is also a Primark purchase and it was recent so you should be able to hunt one out, if you're brave enough! My jeans are Topshop, can't beat Topshop for their jeans. These ones aren't displayed on their website however, these ones look very similar here.



After I get dressed it's breakfast time and here's my breakfast. Apple and banana, it's not always this healthy. It was a hot day though, it's always nice to enjoy something fruity for breakfast when it's warm outside. This accompanies a glass of water and my medication.


What a great final photo to finish with, me brushing my teeth. Looking gorgeous if I do say so myself. Then after this my day really does begin.

Hope you enjoyed this! Not too sure if it was as exciting as I'd have liked it to be but never mind. What things do you get up to in the morning? 

No comments:

Post a Comment