Thursday 10 July 2014

OOTD #2: COORDINATES


You can check out what I'm wearing on my face here. Other than that I also have GOSH velvet touch lipstick in Red 60 on my lips. My ring is my Pandora ring, do not ask how my hand made it into this photo, I've no idea.


If you've done an OOTD before in hot weather you'd know that taking a tonne of photographs with your camera tends to make you very sweaty. Persevering, I hope I caught some shots worth looking at. Anyway, I absolutely love coordinate sets at the moment. I had to get one. This one is from H&M. Unfortunately, they only have the skirt on their website which is linked here. You may be able to find both pieces in store! The top retails in at £12.99 as does the skirt.


I curled my hair with a curling wand from Argos. This added to the sweaty mess I got into, however, I have visitors coming round so none of the styling today was for nothing. I use the word styling loosely. I dress very effortlessly, I generally just throw things on.


I teamed the coordinate set with my Vicky Juju Jelly sandals from Office, they are now £12.00, bargain. I am not a complete fan of the full on jelly sandal look so I think these work great as an alternative. As many may remember though from the 90's these were a feet killer and I have to admit they still are, unfortunately. I was hoping for great things when I bought these and hoped they wouldn't rub against my feet. For shorter distances though these are fine, just not for walking miles!


I hope you all enjoyed this little OOTD, I was going to keep it in the queue for next week but I've decided to put it up straight away. This is a summery outfit and I thought it would be perfect to match the weather outside my window. 

What do you all think about coordinates?

No comments:

Post a Comment