Saturday 26 July 2014

DAY IN THE LIFE OF VANESSA: MATLOCK


Me, my Mum and my Mum's boyfriend went on a spontaneous trip to Matlock, in Derbyshire, one afternoon a couple of days ago. The weather was pretty gloomy but Matlock always look so pretty. We went to the Matlock Bath part, it's gorgeous. Hopefully I've done it's beauty justice in these photos. We live a short car trip away from here so took advantage of the warm temperature and went for some chips and play on the amusements!

Just look at that red telephone box, so cute. I had to get a photo of it. Those dinky donuts were so delicious. Hot and coated in sugar a girl couldn't ask for any more, yum. I don't think the photo does those donuts justice but I could definitely eat them all over again just by looking at it!



Matlock is picturesque and precious, it's like being near a seaside town but it's not at the seaside. It's definitely worth taking a camera to a place like this. I managed with my phone although the pictures could have been much better quality had I carried my camera.


I just thought I'd share one of my adventures with you all through pictures!

Have you done any day in the life posts?

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY: DAY IN THE LIFE OF VANESSA: ONE DIRECTION

2 comments:

  1. photo's are gorgeous!:) looks like I'll be visiting there soon!

    becschle.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so beautiful if you ever get the chance, do visit:)

      Vanessa xxx

      Delete