Sunday 13 July 2014

MY FAVOURITE ERA: 40'S FASHION

There are so many reasons as to why 40's fashion is my all time favourite. It's so chic and classy. As I've been a lover of it for a while I know I'd definitely wear most of these items myself. I love the glam look, I believe these women look so fierce. I say this in the least cringiest way possible, girl power!


UTILITY DRESSES
There is something I love about these women. They look like they mean business. The sharp shoulders, the slimline fit of the dress and the mid length all make for a great piece. These women just look amazing, I can't preach it enough, just look at them.


BLOUSE AND A MIDI SKIRT
This woman screams edgy. She looks so fierce. I look at her and I think I'd love to be that. She embodies everything I want to be, ha. The print of her skirt is gorgeous and the blouse looks oversized but in a really fitting way, is that possible? She makes it possible. Look at the hair and sunglasses too, amazing. Another thing I absolutely love about the 40's is the hairstyles. I've tried on so many occasions to perfect them and failed...


HIGH WAISTED SHORTS
One thing I've adored for a long time is anything high waisted. High waisted items of clothing make me feel so comfortable, I think they look so flattering on anyone. Another reason to love the fashion of the 40's I mean look at these women, adorable. They totally knew how to make a males heart melt, that's for sure.

                                              SOURCE                                                                  SOURCE

SWIMWEAR
I love the 40's swimwear also. Obviously I'm just insanely obsessed with the 40's fashion so swimwear had to be included. Swimwear has always come across to me as something that's not very glamorous at all. On the other hand, I think recently with the appearance of high waisted bikini bottoms things have gotten a whole lot better. However, these swimming costumes just look so cute with the patterns and the cuts. The cuts are so gorgeous and flattering for the ladies who are wearing them above. Super cute!

What fashion era do you love and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment