Tuesday 8 July 2014

HONESTY HOUR #4: FEELINGS



This series of 'Honesty hour' have been involved in some of my top blog posts, the ones with the most views. Sometimes I shy away on these from what I really want to say. I never want to come across as I'm begging for attention because that is just not me, I'd never want sympathy for anything. This week I'm just going to be honest with how I'm feeling at the moment.

I recognise and I can admit it, I am not in a good place at the moment. You know what, that's fine. There's always going to be those days or maybe even weeks. I know these feelings will pass. I know something good will come because everything happens for a reason. I've recently just withdrew from University. My days now consist of me sitting here hoping something will come my way.

I honestly feel like I'm good for nothing. I feel like I won't achieve anything in life at the moment and I know that's not true. I keep thinking I am a failure. I honestly believe in myself, I really do. I know what I'm capable of, I know I'm an intelligent girl and I also know I can go far. Anyway having said that I've not had the best 2 weeks.

I had to go back to my uni, I had a driving test booked there. It was my second one. I spent the last of my money on getting to my uni and all on driving itself and paying for my test. I failed the first with 6 minors and 1 serious fault. This time I failed it with 4 minors and 1 serious fault. I am well aware that I can drive and I'm happy with my driving. Hopefully it will be 3rd time lucky. However, now I've got the stress of adjusting to a different car to learn in and finding money to pay for this all, yet again. I know I won't need many lessons, I just need to get used to the test routes. So that's that, it sucks but never mind, I can't change nothing. My bank account has had something suspicious going on with it that the bank are currently looking into. A few other personal things have been getting me down too. So I honestly don't feel too happy right now, at all.

That's basically all that has happened and it sounds stupid for me to be complaining over something like the above but it's just really got to me. I really wanted to pass what with having no driving instructor in my home town etc. Onwards and upwards as I always say though. There will be something lurking near by that will boost my hopes again!
 IF YOU ENJOYED THIS YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY: HONESTY HOUR #3: UNIVERSITY

No comments:

Post a Comment