Saturday 26 July 2014

A MOAN ABOUT THE WEATHER


I'm currently sat here sweating like never before, editing blog posts and being a victim of this British heat. It's not even the heat I'm bothered about it's the humidity, it's awful. My bedroom is pitch black, I don't want any sun shining into my room because that makes this whole situation a lot more fun... I do joke. My fan is currently blowing warm air around my room, just for a bit more information I have the smallest bedroom out of the bedrooms in this house so it's like a little sweat box. Trying to feel positive and summery today with summery tunes blasting out but it's not really doing the trick at all.

I have yet to do my make up just to sweat it all off yet again. My hair needs to be contended with. I hate having thick and relatively longish hair in this weather. I feel like it's only aim in it's hair life is to wrap itself around my neck and stick to me until I choke and die. That's not even it's aim but oh well, I say it is now, so it is, hahaha. I'm writing this on a Saturday, I have a tonne of posts ready and waiting to go up so who knows when this will finally make it's début. Probably in winter when all this moaning becomes totally irrelevant. If you haven't noticed by now, yes I am one of those British people that just moan about the weather and I'm never happy with what it's doing.

Another thing I wish to get off my chest is hayfever. Goodness, it's awful. I never usually suffer from hayfever but let me tell you now I am most definitely making up for that this year. I can now fully understand why you hayfever sufferers have a hard time. At the moment I'm drugged up with Piriteze, yet I'm still sneezing, my nose is still stuffy and my eyes are still irritated. I almost want to scratch them out or remove my head and replace it with a fresh faced, new me! I know I won't be doing this but instead just suffering like the rest, yipee. Who said summer was their favourite season? Not me I tell you. Bring on autumn.

2 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same! Absolutely hate this weather, just always sticking to everything and always feeling uncomfortable!!

    I have a little tackling hayfever post that might help you, but hayfever season should hopefully be over by August! :)

    Do you have any tips on how to keep cool? I'm literally putting ice cubes in everything haha!

    Hazel Jane xx
    hazeljane.co.uk

    p.s. I LOVE winter and autumn...bring on the jumpers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! It makes me panicky too at times. It's awful. Can't wait for this heatwave to go.

      I'll check it out for sure. The pollen count is so high at the minute. I have no tips for you at all! Hahaha. Sit in an ice cold bath, I think I may be resorting to that soon!

      Vanessa xxx

      Autumn is so pretty!

      Delete